All prices are F.O.B. Rogers, Minnesota unless otherwise specified and are subject to change without notice.
Net 30 days unless otherwise specified by our credit department.
Twin City Hose, Inc. products are warranted against defects in material and defects in workmanship. Liability is limited to the invoice value of the defective item. Charges will not be allowed for labor or expense incident to the repairs of the goods or damages occasioned by them. The warranty period begins on the date of the invoice for the materials and ends one year from that date, regardless of when the product was actually received or installed. If there is a warranty claim, Twin City Hose, Inc. reserves and requests the right to review and/or inspect the actual product and installation. No warranty claim will be allowed if we are not allowed the aforementioned right to review and/or inspect.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
All lead times will be in business days. Weekends and holidays are not included in our estimated lead times.
Prices quoted by the seller are exclusive of all city, state, or federal taxes.
- All returns must be authorized by Twin City Hose, Inc. (TCH) whether for credit, warranty replacement or repair.
- All returns must be notified to TCH within 10 days after receipt of shipment. After 10 days items are subject to be non-returnable.
- Stock items returned for credit may be subject to a restocking charge minimum $20 or 35% whichever is greater.
- Non-stock items are non-returnable and cancellation fee may apply.
- Please contact our Returns Department for a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) at (763)-428-5100.
- No credit will be issued or allowed until Twin City Hose has had sufficient time to inspect the product and determine corrective action.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of issuance of the RGA number and product must be in adequate packaging to prevent damage to the contents.
- RGA number is non-transferable and good for one use only.
- Products returned for repair will be evaluated by Quality Control. Estimated cost for repair will be submitted to customer for approval. If accepted, all evaluation costs will be credited towards entire repair. Non-repaired products can be returned at customer’s expense.
- Freight must be prepaid on goods returned to TCH by the customer. Product must be properly packaged as to protect it from damage in transit.
To insure you proper handling of your return, you must include with each return:
- Your RGA number clearly written on the lower left hand corner of your package.
- Enclose your name, company name, telephone number, address and reason for the return.
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) must be included if the product has been in service.
Goods Not Acceptable for Return Credit or Replacement:
- Products that are specialized or customized.
- Products beyond TCH’s standard warranty term.
- Products that have been modified.
- Material not purchased from the Company.
- Custom manufactured material.
- Any material denied return by the factory.
- Non-stock material without our Invoice Number.