Accessory adapters are fabricated in-house in sizes from 1”-12” I.D. Sch. 40 carbon steel pipe is available with up to four accessory port openings for drains, P/T ports, gauge cocks, and thermos walls. Flanged, grooved, weld and male NPT end fittings are standard. Reducing, custom, and all stainless adapters are available.
but are not limited to:
- Pump suction and discharge connections
- Plate and frame heat exchanger connections
- Skid packages
- Steam to water or water to water heat exchangers
- Fabricated in the U.S.A.
- Quick delivery of stock sizes
- Saves space in crowded mechanical rooms
- Avoid extra fittings with the proper end connections (male, weld, flanged and grooved)
- Reduces labor costs by providing all the ports required
- Custom fabricated and stock sizes 2” I.D. through 12“ I.D.
- Use with a flexible connector and have it built in one piece!
- May be installedeffectively in a vertical or horizontal pipeline
- Custom accessory adapters can be fabricated to meet your exact specifications